NAS Investment Solutions Acquires Class-A Manufacturing and Office Facility 100% Leased to State-of-the-Art Technology Company

SYRACUSE, N.Y., June 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — NAS Expenditure Solutions (NASIS), a nationwide sponsor of significant-quality actual estate financial investment homes known for delivering dependable produce effectiveness, has obtained a Class-A producing and business office facility in Skaneateles, NY. NASIS obtained the 55,000 sq.-foot property alongside with 10 expenditure consumers structured as a Delaware Statutory Have faith in (DST).

The house is 100% leased to an financial commitment-quality tenant and a state-of-the-art industrial inspection alternatives organization, specializing in non-damaging testing.  The tenant is an affiliate of a publicly traded Fortune 500 Enterprise. 

Assuming duties for asset management and assets administration for the newly obtained house is Nationwide Asset Solutions, (NAS) a person of the nation’s primary industrial genuine estate businesses. Considering the fact that 2008, NAS has served 2,568 expense clients and has established an remarkable keep track of file for financial investment house management. The keep track of record features building about $595 million in money distributions to house investors, guiding 73 houses by way of the gross sales approach and running a industrial real estate portfolio of 177 varied professional qualities, comprised of 24.5 million sq.-feet, in 30 states. The over-all price of NAS’ managed attributes totals about $3.325 billion.

“We were being psyched to offer you these types of a exceptional expenditure option to our purchasers.  Projected earlier mentioned market place yields, our team’s reputation for good underwriting and exhaustive thanks diligence, designed powerful desire for this house expense,” commented Karen E. Kennedy, President and Founder of NAS Expense Methods and Nationwide Asset Companies. “Investors are actively searching for high-quality true estate investments presented by a remarkably credible sponsor, these kinds of as NASIS, as a feasible financial commitment different that performs independently of stock sector fluctuations.”

The assets was constructed to accommodate in 2007 and is positioned on a 17.88-acre parcel approximately 20 miles southwest of downtown Syracuse, NY.  Close to 60% of the creating is an open location for assembly functions and a distribution warehouse. The other 40% is comprised of a frequently open floor approach to accommodate workplaces and cubicles, a cafeteria location, and an personnel wellness club.

This is the 2nd Course-A assets in the Syracuse MSA obtained by NASIS.  Lately the business bought an industrial office, producing, and warehouse property in North Syracuse adjacent to the Syracuse Hancock Worldwide Airport.

About National Asset Companies (NAS)

Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, NAS manages a extensive range of diverse commercial actual estate: Business office, health-related office, multifamily, retail, student housing, assisted residing and industrial flex qualities.  The company manages solely owned and multi-owner houses.  NAS delivers a wide range of asset management abilities.  They include things like: House management job management lease administration acquisition and disposition solutions serious estate approach analysis long-assortment enterprise goals checking changing market place problems trader relations serious estate and investor accounting loan modification and work out options exit and maintain strategies leasing & marketing tenant retention designs study research website alternatives feasibility experiments insurance threat administration money improvement planning and tracking home tax appeal products and services and value segregation services.

About NAS Financial commitment Methods (NASIS)
NAS Expenditure Remedies was recognized to leverage Countrywide Asset Services’ extensive knowledge in expense home administration by pinpointing, attaining and boosting professional true estate investments across all sectors of the actual estate industry.

For additional information and facts about National Asset Providers and NAS Expenditure Methods, stop by or

JW Robison
[email protected] 

Source Countrywide Asset Companies